(Already a member? Click here to log in.)
Building an online audience from scratch can be overwhelming. You don’t have to do it alone.
I’m very happy to announce a brand-new way for you to access all of my most popular trainings in one spot – plus take part in a new community of like-minded people who are on the same journey.
It’s pretty simple. If you sign up today for a monthly membership, you get instant access to the following:
All of the webinars below, plus at least two new webinars per month for as long as you’re a member.
- 3 Twitter Hacks to Grow Your Following & Get Clients (03-07-2015)
- Get Noticed in Facebook Groups (03-20-2015)
- Research Your Target Audience in Facebook Groups (04-08-2015)
- Case Study: Sleuthing for 1,000 Email Subscribers (04-18-2015)
- 4 Ways to Grow Your Facebook Page WITHOUT Buying Ads (05-06-2015)
- 3 Steps to Defining Your Target Audience (Without Taking a Single Survey) (06-13-2015)
- The 3-Month Biz Blueprint: How to Define & Build Your Audience from Scratch (08-26-2015)
- How to Get Clients on Facebook (Without Breaking Rules or Being a Nuisance) (09-22-2015)
- How to Use Twitter to Jumpstart Your Email List (11-17-2015)
- 4 Awesome Tools for Researching Potential Customers (12-01-2015)
- 3 Free Ways to Drive Traffic to a Brand-New Website (01-12-2016)
- 3 Highly Effective Strategies for Market Research (01-28-2016)
- How to Choose & Create a Freebie That’s Guaranteed to Get Lots of Sign-Ups (01-30-2016)
- 3 Free Ways to Promote Your Opt-In Offer (02-01-2016)
- How to Create Your First Website & Opt-In Page in 1 Hour (03-11-2016)
- 10 Steps to Creating & Selling Your First Service Offering (03-18-2016)
- 3 Ways to Get Sales in Forums Without Promoting Yourself (03-25-2016)
- How to Find the Facebook Groups Where Your Ideal Clients Hang Out (06-08-2016)
Access to our private members’ community.
We have a private Facebook group where I check in several times per week to answer your questions about the webinars – and any other questions you might have!
Two group workshops per month.
Every month, we have two scheduled time slots when all members can join a group screen-share call with me to ask questions. It’s pretty neat – we can communicate voice-to-voice, but at the same time, I can use the screen-share technology to demonstrate anything you like. The recordings of the workshops will also go into the membership site afterwards. If you can’t make it live, you can also submit a question ahead of time for me to answer.
The current rate for a membership is $25 per month.
Questions? Concerns? Don’t hesitate to email me at email@example.com.